...my husband is super funny and creative!
Each year for Halloween, he creates costumes based on his favorite television and movie characters and only uses items we have at home.
One year, he was Dwight Schrute, from "The Office".
(That's me with him, as a Ghostbuster. The costume had a proton pack and everything!)
The next year, he was Earl, from "My Name is Earl". The NBC theme was merely a coincidence!
And this year???

He's the crazy Alan from one of our favorite movies this year, "The Hangover". I just about died when I saw this photo. The hubs was super authentic to the character, even going so far as to purchase a Baby Bjorn online.
I just love his Halloween spirit and had to share! I hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween weekend!
It's so hard to get my husband to dress up. I love his picks, all presented perfectly.
ReplyDeletehahah. one of my friends was him too, it was a hit!
ReplyDeleteThose are pretty darn impressive!
ReplyDeleteHa ha - he's so creative and has such an eye for detail! I must saw he makes a wonderful Earl!! And your Mary Poppins outfit is so cute!
ReplyDeletex
those are all awesome.
ReplyDelete