10.03.2009

Photo Shoot.

My husband is quite the budding photographer. He continues to impress me with the photos he takes, and since we're in the decorating stages of our new place, I have a feeling his work will adorn our walls. Naturally enough, he has inspired me to learn a thing or two about photography, so he took me out shooting the other day in our new neighborhood. I am definitely a work in progress, that's for sure, but I had a great time nonetheless!


(There is something oddly comforting about the "L" in Chicago - I love the fact that I can hear it from our bedroom late at night.)


(Our new home! I NEVER thought we'd live in such a historic building right in the middle of the hustle and bustle, but we love it!)


(The river. I love listening to the architectural boat tours pass by our balcony every half hour.)


(But do you want to know a secret? As much as I love photography, I think I love getting in touch with my inner Tyra more...)

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. You did a great job! No matter what path you choose in life, NEVER lose your inner Tyra!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, gorgeous pics and what an AMAZING placed to call home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotta love living in the city...never grow tired of the rich sounds and sights

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops sorry that was me urbaniche...msgd from the wrong blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos - looks like such a wonderful place to live! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your city! I was there with my boyf 3 years ago!
    Great city!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...