3.25.2009

Toaster Fun.

I just discovered that someone bought us our first gift off our registries - ladies and gentlemen, we have a toaster! Even though I am well aware of everything we will receive, I am very excited nonetheless. I think we registered for some lovely items (if you're an avid reader then you know how excited I am about my white square plates). I will admit that registering was a stressful process, as I don't know exactly what type of bedding I really want when I don't even have a place to live. However, Mike's outlook certainly helped me reconcile my stress: when are we ever going to have the opportunity for people to purchase all of these fabulous items for us?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe u are not getting grief about ADMITTING to looking at your registry to see what gifts you have gotten. I appreciate that you are open about it - I lied and said "Nope, didn't want to ruin the surprise" WHAT Surprise??????? I pre-selected all the gifts?! On a more serious note, Enjoy this amazing time, bride to be! Love Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...