3.23.2009

Spring Break.

It's spring break! YAY! That means it's time for all sorts of fun and games, like...

* Sipping on a red wine flight at Cooper's Hawk!

* Followed by martinis at the fine Tinley Park establishment, Intimo. Don't worry, my brother and I texted ChaCha, and "intimo" means "intimate" in Spanish, in case you were wondering. Did I mention this place was awesome? When we walked in, we were greeted with the vocal stylings of Mark Morrison ("Return of the Mack") - they play the worst.music.ever - which means it's totally my kind of place.

* Spring break also means attending a lovely family wedding with Mikey.



* After the wedding, I channeled my inner Mary Poppins on LaSalle as Mikey and I headed to the actual performance downtown. (Disclaimer: Mikey was really embarrassed to take this picture. Don't take away his man card - I made him do it.)

* And the actual Mary Poppins? AMAZING!!!!!! Truly. I cried. It was THAT good. The musical numbers were colorful, fun and full of surprises! I highly recommend it to everyone!




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. you are a dork. but I love you. and because of you and Mike I've been singing Mary Poppins songs for the last 2 days. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Step In Time was by far the best number. The first half I was kind of like ... hmmm. But then I realized that Burt looked exactly like Jason Mraz and I convinced myself that he took a hiatus from his world tour to partake in the Chicago tour of Mary Poppins. I even googled "Jason Mraz and Mary Poppins." Turns out it wasn't him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mary Poppins too. Wasn't Step in Time the best?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...