3.09.2009

Garbage.

Does anyone else ever wonder what happened to the band Garbage? I.Loved.Them. So much, in fact, that I wished I had red hair like Shirley Manson. But of course, I didn't dare dye my hair because I just didn't have the guts to do anything rebellious in high school. I was in NHS for crying out loud. However, I've found myself doing a lot of running lately to Garbage's hits, including "I'm Only Happy When It Rains", "Stupid Girl" and "Push It". I am a big fan of chick-angst rock.

Update: I just googled Shirley Manson and found out she's on that Sarah Connor Terminator show. L.A.M.E. Wouldn't you rather be breaking guitars and wearing lots of eye make-up?

Anyway, enjoy some Garbage on me...haha, that's funny when you think about it.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. When I dyed my hair red in college everyone told me I looked like Shirley Manson. I took offense. However, now that she is in a show with David Silver ... I'm thinking I'd be glad to look like her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...