3.25.2009

Spring Break Continued.

Spring Break continues to be fabulous, despite the chilly weather. So far, I've run along the lake several times, attended a cardio hip-hop class here, had amazing meals made by Mikey, and went to Target. Oh, how I've missed my Target in the city (on Logan Blvd). It definitely felt like home as I listened to a young girl (perhaps 15 years old) loudly share her sexual escapades with two very questionable characters in the middle of the underwear section. Apparently everything was great until "stuff" was about to go down and there was a gang fight outside. Welcome to Chicago, ladies and gentlemen. I was so mesmerized by the experience of returning to my Target, my mecca if you will, that I found myself following around a group of 3 hipsters as they shopped and listened to how they planned to coordinate certain tops with leggings, in true hipster fashion. Has anyone else ever done this? Have you shopped next to someone with great style and stalked them and their findings?

Next on the agenda: a stop at a NEW cupcake bakery on Damen, Luscious Layers. I can't wait!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. omg sounds like fun! ...so many Maegan's in blog world ...spelled various ways of course :) glad to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to meet you too! There were 6 "Meghan's" in my 2nd grade class and they were all spelled differently!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...