11.18.2008

Top 5, Belated.

Damn, I keep forgetting this!

Top 5 Things I Am Grateful For -

5.) Crazy, old, sweaty trainers that get in your face and make you do 100 squats. It sucks at the time, and I think I told him to "F-Off" under my breath, but in the end, I am going to have some killer legs.
4.) Nick Hornby, who wrote "High Fidelity" and allowed me to steal the "Top 5" concept.
3.) John Cusack, for bringing Rob Gordon to life (and for "Serendipity" because it's the greatest Saturday afternoon movie EVER).
2.) A great day of peer coaching. It was amazing to watch teachers in different disciplines and witness creative ideas come to life.
1.) Not to be sappy, but Mikey - I miss you.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. and don't forget bringing to life Lloyd Dobbler.

    And if you can't be sappy on your own blog where can you be ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...