11.17.2008

Mary Poppins.

Yesterday I saw "Dirty Dancing - The Musical" with some fantastic friends. And I cried. Because nobody puts Baby in a corner. Yes, despite the fact that I knew the ending, I was choked up during the final dance number. But then again, I cried on Saturday night when we were driving home from the city. So maybe I am a little emotional. Anyway, go see for yourself - it was awesome! Except the guy who plays Johnny has a strange hybrid Brooklyn-Aussie accent.
But guess what's even more amazing - the fact that MARY POPPINS IS NOW ON THE STAGE! Mikey would never admit this to you, but he's taking me to see "Mary Poppins" in the spring:) And I am bringing my purse that looks like a Mary Poppins bag. And I am going to be Mary Poppins for Halloween. So there.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hell yeah, Mary Poppins for Halloween. That might be the best costume idea ever. Apart from Tyra, which you still haven't turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I PROMISE to bring Tyra to life - someday...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...