11.13.2008

NYE?

Has anyone broached the subject of NYE just yet? I've had my fair share of wild and crazy evenings, which may or may not include getting in a fight with some girl outside of the Drake over a cab. The evening may have also included me running down Michigan Ave. with no shoes. But I digress. I guess I am leaning one of two very opposite ways in terms of plans - a low key house party or a swanky affair, where I can wear something like this, complete with black tights and a funky colored necklace, perhaps. I guess the thought of getting all dressed up is appealing, especially today, after a long day of sniffling and sneezing. Any thoughts?

Top 5 Things I Am Grateful For Today -

5.) My aluminum water bottle.
4.) Dark chocolate.
3.) Green tea.
2.) My chiropractor.
1.) My bed.

Can you tell it's been a crappy day?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...