Run. Bike. Swim.
It's Friday! YAY! Even though I've been sick all week, I am very excited about getting back on the work-out track this weekend. The last time I worked out was Monday. My hope was that despite feeling crappy, I could "sweat it out", so to speak. It didn't work. I felt worse. Anyway, I am hoping to get in a light work-out today before I just go home and crash. I really need to get back on the horse, as I have signed up for a half-marathon in April. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the thriving metropolis of Valparaiso, IN is hosing the Valpo Mini-Marathon on April 11. Anyone interested in joining me? I am also working on my swimming and biking abilities. I read an article in "Runner's World" about a runner who realized that he wasn't cut out for long distances, so instead, focused on triathalons, which in turn, conditioned him for running long distances. I haven't decided if I am going to try and sign up again for the Chicago Marathon (third time's a charm?) but I am going to sign up for this. Plus, I am now the proud owner of a really sweet bike, so I might as well put it to good use. Again, any takers?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for making my day!