11.12.2008

Green.

I discovered the wonders of the "Color Swap" feature on my camera. So, this is what Mikey and I do when we're bored -










We clearly had an exciting Saturday night, complete with pizza and Season 2 of "Heroes". We decided to take a break from saving the cheerleader to play with my camera. Maybe our time would have been better spent at the barber shop getting Mikey a haircut?

It gets better - I LOVE this picture.












And the fact that Mikey has magically tamed his wild mane.

Top 5 Things I Am Grateful For Today -

5.) I am pretty sure I already mentioned this, but I am totally grateful for hot tea from the Bucks. And the red cups. Nothing says "Happy Holidays" quite like Starbucks.
4.) Kleenex. I am sick. I have had to blow my nose a lot. It's gross.
3.) My parents. They made me an awesome chicken dinner tonight. Sure, they argued over whether it was properly cooked and told stories of the "good ole' days", but I'll take it.
2.) My new black fleece from Target.
1.) Stephanie! I am so excited to have dinner on Saturday, back in the old hood! Thank you for coming out to play.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...