6.12.2014

Pure Barre Giveaway!

Well folks, it's no secret that I love the barre.  From taking classes with other bloggers to hitting up the barre after I gave birth, I truly believe in the benefits of Pure Barre.  I think it's perfect for all fitness levels, too - it's low impact, so whether you're just starting out, or you're looking for a change in your fitness routine, Pure Barre is really for everyone.  So, needless to say, I am excited to share that love with others by hosting a Pure Barre giveaway!

(BTW:  If you're curious about how an actual class works, check out THIS video!)

The Orland Park studio (approximately 35-40 minutes from Chicago in the southwest suburbs) is graciously giving one lucky reader a five-class package AND a pair of sticky socks.  This is a perfect package for anyone who is looking to try a class for the first time.


image

(Here's a sample pair of socks! Don't worry - they don't all say "New Mommy" - I was just super excited about them when I returned to class!)

So, join the fun, spread the word, and get ready to "Lift.Tone.Burn"! (Enter via Rafflecopter below!)

pure-barre-abwork

a Rafflecopter giveaway
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Those socks are adorable! I followed PB Orland Park on FB and Twitter but don't count me in for the prize...a little far away from me :-) But I would LOVE to take a class with you on the weekend sometime! Great video too- I'll have to link to that at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would go to the one in Madison, WI with some friends. It would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just heard about this recently, excited to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the class I attended! I hurt for days . . . but in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh! I've taken five Pure Barre classes at their Bucktown location in the city, and LOVED them. I felt the burn for days afterwards! If I lived closer to Orland I would SO love to enter this giveaway. Thanks for hosting, regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to win! What an awesome giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...