6.23.2014

Fitness Finds!

Happy Monday, folks!  Just wanted to check in with some cool deals and fitness opportunities for you!

TODAY - ForTwo Fitness contest

When I was pregnant, I knew that I HAD to have a "Running for Two" tank.  So, I ordered one, as well as their Dedication workout capris, and I LOVED them.  I was able to wear both up until I gave birth at almost 41 weeks.  ForTwo Fitness apparrell is comfy AND cute - so if you're a new mom, or mama-to-be, you should definitely check out this contest below! Just follow the instructions, and good luck!

Are you a new mama, or mama to be? If so, check out @fortwofitness! I have the "Running For Two" tank & the Dedication capris - I wore them right until I gave birth at 41 weeks! Check out this giveaway! #ForTwoFitnessGift

7/12 - The Great Bull Run

You guys, this event looks INSANE.  You can sign up to run a quarter of a mile while dodging 18 bulls!  If you're brave enough to take the chance, you can use the code "TAPE" for $10 off your ticket!

Great-Bull-Run11

In addition to bull running, you can stay and participate in the largest food fight you've probably ever seen!  

Tomato Royale

Holy cow, folks.  If anyone does sign up, please let me know!  Unfortunately, I cannot attend, but I am dying to hear all about it!

7/24 - Esprit de She 5K and 10K

Come join the fun, and run along a beautiful lakefront course on a Thursday evening.  Lots of shopping and cocktails will follow!

8/2 - ZOOMA 10K / Half-Marathon 

Y'all know how I feel about ZOOMA!  I am SO excited for this one, because I had such a positive experience two years ago.  And did I mention the FREE WINE at the finish?  If you're interested, you can enter the code "CAMB13" for a discount at check-out!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...