5.06.2013

Run for Boston: Reminder!

Hi folks!  I have SO much to catch you up on, including my experience in Indianapolis this weekend at the Mini-Marathon, as well as some other "life" items...but while I am gathering my thoughts and compiling those posts, I wanted to remind you of the Run for Boston 5K!

Run for Boston 5K
The race will be held on Saturday, June 15, and you can register HERE!  However, if you cannot join us in Chicago, there is a virtual race that is taking place between NOW and June 13th.  And, if that's not enough, you will be entered to win some FABULOUS prizes!  Check out Marcia's blog for more details.

Anyway, I hope you can / will join us, either in person or virtually!  Thanks for your support!

How are YOU???  (I'm great, by the way...)





Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug!!! Are you going to make the journey to the far North to run it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this, I will pass along to my other runner friends. Highly considering this as I live very close to Independence Grove.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...