First of all, Jordan was a true DIY bride! She had so many creative little touches to enhance her big day, and I thought I'd share them with you - especially if there are any brides-to-be out there!

A photo montage in the shape of their initials! It was ADORABLE - and the guests loved checking out all of the pictures of the bride and groom through the years.

So many adorable items adorned the guest book table. From little trinkets to initials, the entire table was filled!

Candy cane favors and "snow" (epsom salt). Mine was gone before the soup - oops!

Obligatory husband/wife shot! What a handsome man:)

My dear friend Christy. Pardon my crazy "smize" and "broken doll" pose. I had overdosed on way too much Tyra...

Did someone say carrot cupcakes???

You know it's been a good night when your shoes are on the table.
I regret that I don't have any pictures of the beautiful bride, but I felt funny taking pics of her when the professional photographer was there - you know, I didn't want to show him up with my mad skills! Ha! Anyway, she was just stunning and even though we had to wake up at 6:30 a.m. on Sunday to make the journey back to Chicago, it was a blast of a weekend!
How was your weekend? Did you eat Taco Bell TWICE like I did? (Hey, it was a road trip...)
Despite my dislike of winter I really think if I get married again I may want a winter wedding! They're so fun.
ReplyDeleteAnd I ADORE your dress, so so pretty!
P.S. I have been craving Taco Bell all weekend, I'm jealous!
Y'all are so cute! Love the candy canes!
ReplyDeleteYou look SO cute! And I love all of the DIY stuff - adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun wedding! Love the picture of you and Mike! Y'all are the cutest!
ReplyDeleteHeehee to Taco Bell 2x. Funny! You look lovely in that dress & sash--love how you and your husband match (cause you were both in the wedding party, right)? I wanna see more pictures!
ReplyDeleteOh I love the photo montage making their initials...super cute!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great time! And you and the hubs look adorable.
ReplyDeleteIt's so cute that you and your husband match!! I love it! And that's pretty awesome that you ate Taco Bell twice. I never eat Taco Bell but sometimes when I'm REALLY hungry (like now) I think about those little tacos and get a craving.
ReplyDeleteI had my engagement party this weekend and also enjoyed too much to drink...it was a painful Sunday morning.
I love the monogram she did out of pictures! Very creative!
ReplyDeletehaha you are too cute in the photo with your hubs! i love love love diy weddings. i know i wanna shoot for my own diy wedding someday, but i don't know if i'd be that talented to do it all. so perhaps i'll throw in some of my own stuff. :D it's helpful being friends with a wedding planner. one day she'll be there for me to boss around. hehe.
ReplyDeletethat cupcake needs to be in my mouth right now!
ReplyDeletelove the diy details! that cupcake looks delish.
ReplyDeleteand my hubs and i almost always hit taco bell after our friends late night weddings... totally hits the spot after a night of drinking and dancing! haha.
You two look so cute lady! :) And love the shoes...on the table. Definitely a sign it was a perfect night!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS photo of you two!! Love your dress :-) I always love FUN weddings and you're right-- when the shoes are OFF, you know you're having a blast!!
ReplyDeleteIt's been too long since I've been to a wedding! Looks like a blast!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun time. You look gorgeous. I love the photo initials. xo
ReplyDeleteI love the DIY touches she came up with!
ReplyDeleteLove the pic of you & hubs!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous! Sounds/looks like a great wedding :)
ReplyDeleteOf course Wisconsin is a great state (but I'm biased since I live there) Looks like a great wedding! love all the DIY stuff!
ReplyDeleteMiranda
diesunddas33.blogspot.com
that is the CUTEST idea i've seen with the pictures. my brother is getting married xmas eve, and i'm sending his wife-to-be this idea!
ReplyDeleteEnter my STYLEMINT giveaway for 5 free shirts! Create profile to enter.
What a FUN weekend!
ReplyDeleteYou are gorrrgeous.
And we eat taco bell on every road trip :)
You look absolutely gorgeous in that dress! Great husband and wife pic :) It's so funny because when I went to AZ for a wedding in October I came back with not one pic of the bride! haha for the same reason you said though! And I eat Taco Bell pretty often and the sad thing is I can't blame it on a roadtrip! :( lol
ReplyDelete