12.22.2011

Hey, It's OK...

(Don't forget that Amanda is giving FIVE lucky readers a copy of her holiday mix CD.  It's, like, super easy! Details HERE!)



Its Ok Thursdays


Today, I'm linking up with Neely and Amber.  So, without further adieu - It's OK...

...to kind of LOVE wearing tacky holiday sweaters.

IMG_1047
(The hubster and myself - it might be a blurry iPhone photo, but you get the picture.  Ha.  Get it???)

IMG_1046
(The bro and sis-in-law.  Aren't they sweet???)

...to spend money on workout classes because one of the greatest gifts I can give myself is good health.  I think I read that somewhere:)

...to have coffee at breakfast, and then grab Starbucks on the way home.

...to watch "Elf" twice in one weekend.

...to not really care that we don't have a huge Christmas tree, or more decorations.  Or a house, for that matter.

IMG_1045
(What?  "You hate our love fern???"  Name that movie!)

...to be kind of nervous to attend the Blissdom blogging conference - what if other bloggers think I am weird? :)

...to really hope that my husband bought me pajama jeans for Christmas.  DON'T JUDGE.  They could be totally awesome.

...to be super excited about our Christmas cards this year, which is a spin off of THIS album:

IMG_1035

...to re-consider the direction of your blog and get excited about some major changes coming next year!

It's been a chaotic past few weeks with work and the pending holidays, but I'm finally on vacation as of tomorrow and I cannot WAIT to devote some more time to blogging and catching up with you lovelies.  I have so many things to say, pictures to share and post ideas swirling around in my head.  Thank you for being so patient with me!

And, since I most likely will be celebrating the holidays over the next few days (duh) - I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!  :)

Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. loveeeeeee- and yes its okay to have coffee and then a second cup later on ;) are we twins?! i do this all the time! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 things I hate about you!!! No one will think you're weird! Loved your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the holiday sweaters - and How to Lose a Guy in 10 days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm interested to hear about these blog changes of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. clever christmas card, I'm going to want to see how those came out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That movie is How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. I thinking about some blog changes too. I've already changed the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Xmas card idea!

    "You killed our love fern!" lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay I love your Ok's! :) Holiday sweater parties are such fun! I didn't have one to go to this year though :( And your tree is cute! Hope you enjoy your first days of break!!! And in case I don't say it Sunday- Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love tacky Christmas sweaters too, but don't own one. Sad. That Christmas card sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tacky sweaters?!! It's mandatory sometimes...

    Can't wait to see your Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the tacky sweaters! Some day I'll have to host a tacky sweater party just so i'll have the opportunity to wear one :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want pj jeans
    I get a latte at 8 or 9 at night lol
    Cannot wait to see ur card

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sigh. Love fern. My boy Matthew. 10 days. LOVE the reference! :) Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's from one of the best movies ever, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days!!! :).

    Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love you 'Christmas Fern'....haha!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your Christmas card! It's so cute!!

    And I'm interested to see what you mean by change of direction. You've got me on the edge of my seat waiting now!

    ReplyDelete
  17. gotta love the tacky sweaters. :) :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the movie insert quote!! And I love those tacky sweaters!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute--I hope you post a picture of your Christmas card! I'm such a slacker and started writing mine, only to give up after about ten. Horrible!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...