9.01.2010

Blessed by Bloggers.

Hello lovelies!  As I sit here typing this, my husband is trying to figure out a way to "Rick Roll" everyone he knows.  I personally love this, as I have a minor obsession with Rick Astley.  I think we should all celebrate this musical genius - so enjoy:)


Ok, that was random.  Anyway, I wanted to share some exciting gifts and giveaways that I have been fortunate enough to receive by other bloggers.  We are part of an amazing community, y'all, and I feel truly blessed - especially since work has been a little hectic for me and my commenting and catching up is now usually taking place on the weekends.  Please know that I am trying to be a good bloggy friend:)


First of all, I was the lucky winner of Miss Tillie's giveaway!  And what a giveaway it was!  She sent me a few of her very own prints from her new Etsy shop, as well as some adorable cards.  Check them out!


meg3


meg2

meg4


(I hid my face because I looked hella nasty...)

Also, I just found out that I was the winner of Lydia's giveaway as well!  If you don't know Lydia's blog, you should!  She was recently married and has such a passion for the simple, beautiful things in life.

AND - I also participated in Bianca's Mix CD swap.  Of course, I forgot to take pictures of the CD's I sent out, but I did receive one already from the lovely Micaela of "Dolce Vita".  Not only was the CD beautifully decorated (I mean, who would expect anything less from this creative lady???), but she also sent me a hand-crocheted doily made by her mother!  I DIE!




meg6

meg5

I about DIED when I opened the CD and read Micaela's selections.  We have the exact same taste in music, and from Damien Rice to Coldplay to Mazzy Star - well, the song choices were perfect.  They all remind me of times in my own life, and the same holds true for Micaela.  It was such a beautifully crafted list - so meaningful and thoughtful.  Thank you, Micaela!  


I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! 

Photobucket

24 comments:

  1. Ahhh, FUN!! Look and you and all of your fun Bloggy stuff!! The mixed CD exchange is tooooo cute! Have a happy Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for all of the blog community fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that was a lot of giveaway wins! I've never actually won anything - so you must be a pretty lucky lady. Hope schools going well - I can imagine how stressful the first few weeks are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rick Astley was the first record I ever owned. That boy will always have a special place in my heart...I don't mind getting rick rolled! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Mixed CD swap sounds like a lot of fun...I loved making mixed tapes back in the day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i won tillie's giveaway once too! i have that same home print as you! twins!

    and please don't ever COVER your face again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww, you're the sweetest!
    congratulations on your wins, lucky lady!
    :)

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A mix CD swap?? What a wonderful idea!! It sounds like you both have excellent taste in music.

    Those prints are so lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally just won a giveaway and won a print by Tillie also! I picked the Home Is Where The Heart is and I am so excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bloggy world is so fun! I LOVE the mixed CD idea. I want in on that one next time :)

    Happy Wednesday, pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That CD idea is genius! Which I'd been in on it! : ] Love love.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How i love this! Blogging is so much fun!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, how fun! I think I would love your CD! Thank you for entering my giveaway. I hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun is that! I, too, have a hard time fitting it all in. I love blogging, but I also work, and I hate not feeling like I've been able to do blogging stuff as much as I'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the CD swap! if you hear of another one let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so much fun in one mailbox is well deserved meghan! you make this blog community colourful and funny and sweet! you deserve it all!

    ReplyDelete
  17. awww you are too cute! :) i am SO glad you loved my mixed tape for you. i had so much fun making it!

    and hurray on the giveaway wins from tillie! I LOVE your little cheeky cards ;) awesome!

    i agree with summer- never cover your face again :) ha! that was cute and made me giggle.

    i love all you three blog girls! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great, great prizes there! I laughed out loud at your hella nasty face comment though!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh goodness, so much to say! I'll have to resort to list form:
    1. I clicked on "Rick Roll" but apparently there is something on there that the San Francisco School District ethernet doesn't want me to see, cause it's mostly blank! They don't let us see most videos, ugh. I hope I remember to check this out when I get home cause it sounds FUNNY.
    2. I swear to you: I literally just brought up Rick Astley the day before yesterday. Hadn't thought about that guy in years, but I just mentioned to my roommate that my first cassette tape was a totally legit Rick Astley single!!! Together forever!
    3. Micaela exceeds her own expectations every time. She's a lovely decorator and has wonderful taste in music.
    4. Tillie's cards are the BEST, huh???

    xoxo happy Friday Meghan!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aren't you a lucky lady? Killer wins! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  21. congrats on the win, those prints are just awesome

    ReplyDelete
  22. That print is just so darling. Sounds like you are being active. Just the way I picture you, dear. Cupcakes on the go, along in the fun, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wait a second.. you said, 'hella'! Love it! SoCal folks make fun of NorCal folks for using that term... You ever live in Cali?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...