9.21.2010

Gone...Somethin'!

Gone%20Fishin%20Key%20Holder<="">
Umm, hi.  If you know me at all, you know that this is most definitely NOT the case.  I mean, I went fishing once, and was thoroughly bored and disgusted.  But I AM taking a bit of a break for the next few weeks, as life has just hit me like a MACK TRUCK.   My busiest time at school is always in September.  And yeah, it's September, alright!  The sign should really say:

"Gone...teaching. Grading.  Lesson planning.  Dance planning.  Glittering.  Painting.  Yearbook Editing.  Grocery shopping.  Laundry folding.  Exercising.  Sleeping.  Cleaning.  Driving (to Wisconsin).  Life planning.  Car shopping.  House hunting.  Thinking (about big decisions in life).  Reading (books for school).  Running (a 5K).  Shredding (as in Jillian Michaels, because P90X takes too much DAMN TIME!). 

I know everybody is busy in their own special ways, but I am sorry to say that I just don't handle it well sometimes, and this is one of those times.  I admire those of you who are able to juggle it all - tell me, how do you do it???  Girlfriend needs some tips!

Anyway, if I am absent from your blogs, and mine, it's because of the above list.  Some major events will be over next weekend, and I look forward to catching up with you in about a week or so.  Please don't forget about me, k???  I heart you all - thanks for your support!

Photobucket

27 comments:

  1. i know how you feel...hope you can de-stress soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. M, You are an inspiration, I'll keep following. Enjoy the break. Jane Bonnar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breaks are NICE. They give you a little time to relax :)

    Enjoy some coffee, sit outside and give yourself time to breathe, lady! Can't wait to read more when you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take all the time you need love! Blog breaks are necessary, especially when our life gets hectic! I've taken them for months at a time. Be sure to take care of yourself as well- pencil in time for relaxing! Kisses to you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take it easy girlfriend. We'll miss you but we'll be right here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally feel you! And while I should also be taking a break (teaching, grading, lesson planning, interviewing, transcribing, writing, exercising, SHREDDING, cooking, babysitting, etc.), I tend to instead put my energy toward PROCRASTINATING which leads me to this here blog. ha! I hope things slow down for you, though--I totally know how hectic things can be (it's the end of the grading period in my parts, and you know what that means!), but I hope you're making some down time for yourself, somehow, someway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean. These last three weeks have been hard. I feel like we've all got just a bit too much on our plates.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No worries, I won't forget about you. I know how busy life can get and sometime it can be really hard to keep up with blogs. Have a wonderful week Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know how you feel... I just need this week to be over, I have several deadlines at work this week, and a few people on vacation. But come Monday everything should be better... at least I hope, though being realistic I know I will have an overload at the office with all the things I have postponed this week...
    Hope you will get through September without too many wounds:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck!!!!! My you have a mightly list to conquer! Hope your life events work out well and see ya on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  11. how wonderful that your life is so full right now. we'll be here to hear all about it when you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy your break. Everyone deserves one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy your break! I've emailed you as you've one one of the giveaways on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We'll be here! Life doesn't stop for blogging, don't I know it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, I was slightly horrified for about 1 second that you were actually fishing! Whew!

    Enjoy your break, even though it doesn't really sounds like a break at all:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Take care of real life, come back to blog life when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You’re so cute and obviously I have issues too, since I’m just getting over here to read this post! It really is hard juggling sometimes and I completely understand. Good luck getting caught up and I’ll “talk” to you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. im so absolutely there with you! when did life get so crazy?! has fall always been like this?
    eek! hope it slows down soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Meditation helps me SO much, I would recommend it. Even a little bit helps

    Good luck, girl!! Can't wait until you're back :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. enjoy your break :) i guess i tagged you at a bad time in this survey on my blog, hah. but if you want to do it when you are back from your bloggy break, it will be waiting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww I know the feeling! I saw someone who looked just like you on the street today and had to drop in and say hi! I'm also (finally!) in the middle of reading Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang! So I've been thinking about you!

    Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Miss ya lady and can't wait for our get together in May!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Getting busy is both lovely and not. I try to prioritize.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Glad to know im not the only one! at least you have had the chance to post! lol

    Great to catch up on your blog finally!!

    Ill be in chicago on 10/20 for 6 days! cant wait!
    Life is soo busy right now with the boys in school and all their activities, work, the cake biz on the side, oh and insomina on top of it all... lol im just happy to still have my sanity!!

    Take care woman!

    xoxo Jasara

    ReplyDelete
  25. I hear ya! All I can say is just breathe and enjoy every minute! Because sometimes we're so busy that we forget that we are enjoying ourselves too.

    Rambles with Reese

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...