
(Can you guess which one is my brother??? Saturday night was filled with birthday shenanigans...)
Anycrazy, I'm excited to share with you a pretty lighthearted post, which is something I definitely need as I head back to work today - EEK! Quite honestly, I am looking forward to the return of a schedule, but these past two weeks have been nothing short of wonderful. I am one lucky lady!
When people tell me that "they don't watch Bravo" or that they "hate the Real Housewives", I usually give them this face:

These are usually the same people who love professional sports, to which I say:

(I know. This photo is SUPER unflattering. But so are football uniforms. And clashing colors. And hats that look like slices of cheese.)
But seriously. Given our society's obsession with fantasy sports, I thought I'd put together the best fantasy team EVER. This team can TOTALLY kick Tom Brady's shady ass (See what I did there? I totally made a football reference!)...
The Real Housewives All-Star Team
I don't know what exactly they'd be the all-stars of (life? fashion? drama?) but I thought it would be a fun post to conceptualize. And of course, Bravo Andy HAS to be the coach.
The rules? I decided to choose my favorite character, past or present, from each city, with the exception of D.C. and Miami. Because those seasons were a total snoozefest.
Orange County - Tamra Barney

New York - Bethenny Frankel

New Jersey - Caroline Manzo

Atlanta - Kim Zolciak

On the Bench - Vicki Gunvalson (O.C.), Ramona Singer (New York), Melissa Gorga (New Jersey), Phaedra Parks (Atlanta)
Do you agree with my top picks? Who would be on YOUR team?
P.S. This post was brought to you by "Not Penny's Boat" - my new band.

i just died over this post haha- and i love Real Housewife women :)
ReplyDeleteI don't watch the show but I could TOTALLY apply this to other reality shows I watch!
ReplyDeleteOrange County - Gretchen (she's fun!)
ReplyDeleteNew York - Bethenney (I feel like we have similar personalities).
New Jersey - Melissa (she's also fun!)
Beverly Hills - Camille (I really like her this season. I think the divorce did her good!)
Atlanta - hate it.
LOVE the Real Housewives..I tivo almost every episode! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Kevin! Love the fantasy Team. Miss you guys soooooo much!!!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha this is awesome. I don't watch any Housewives show (ahh! don't give me the look! :) but I do watch Millionaire Matchmaker and I LOVED Caroline's son- the older one. He was adorable! Aldi I think?
ReplyDeleteHilarious! I've only seen snippets of the real housewives NJ and ATL, so I don't know who lots of these folks are. But lord knows I appreciate trashy tv! I gotta say, though, that my appreciation for football is even greater . . . last night I spent half an hour trying to convince my boyfriend why football is so awesome! Talk about gender role reversal, haha.
ReplyDeleteOh, but what about Real Housewives of Beverly Hills? Somehow I think that cast is my favorite :)
ReplyDeleteI dont watch any of these shows! I think I may need to start! Everyone is always talking about them! :)
ReplyDeleteMost favorite post! I am with you- love all of these shows. I had to laugh out loud at craycray Kelly's face in that pic. I'm kind of sad she won't be there next season. She was just a good dose of crazy, ya know?
ReplyDeletePS. Totally agree about DC/Miami, but I do wish that the english woman, Cat, from DC would appear on another series! I loved her and thought she really brought the drama, especially after seeing her on WWHL and completely calling out all of Luanne's "classy" nonsense!
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny! That's a pretty solid fantasy team. I'd have Tamara and Bethenny for sure. I'd also have to add one of the crazy ladies from Beverly Hills too like Kyle.
ReplyDeleteI'll take Bethenny and Caroline, but I would take Dina if she didn't go all HGTV on us. And then I didn't watch Atlanta. And I'm so bad at just pulling people out of my head without pictures. But I think I would want Gretchen. And I would want Vicki too. So I guess maybe I can think of them at random. And who's the Pinot lady? I want her.
ReplyDeleteHaha!!! I love the real housewives. I like Kim Z, Bethenny, Phadra, Melissa G and Tamara. I can't wait for the new season of the OC
ReplyDeleteYou forgot Beverly Hills! I'd pick Lisa. I am obsessed with all of the Housewives shows (maybe becuase I grew up in the O and now live in LA and I'm familiar with both locations?).
ReplyDeleteBUT I do love football too hehe!
bethenny! any one who can bring an unlimited supply of skinny girl margaritas should ultimately captain any team!
ReplyDelete