So without further adieu, my "Fill In the Blank Friday" answers, via the lovely Lauren at "the little things we do"!

1. Blogging is weird. But a good kind of weird. I have formed friendships with people I have never met. I have won some redonkulous prizes. And blogging has helped me to appreciate who I am and what I have in life. I guess I never anticipated any of those happening as a result of blogging .
2. A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is vintage. I suppose it's not too crazy, but with my current job, I am often afraid to wear certain things for fear of mockery by high school students! Ha! I have some awesome vintage dresses that I am just not quite brave enough to sport .
3. My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is graduating from college, completing my Masters degree, and finding true love. I hope to add a few more things to that list very soon:) .
4. If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose a mountain vacation, because I can only stand to be in the sun for 30 minutes before I want to go home!
5. A talent I wish I had is the ability to SING! I do envision myself as the newest member of "Glee" quite often .
6. A talent I do have is shopping? HA! I like to think that I am a fairly decent writer. I can also clean and organize like nobody's business .
7. This week was chaotic and emotional (lots of things going on) but I am SO happy it's over .
P.S. Thank you to everyone for your Halloween costume ideas! I hope to have my idea solidified this weekend!
Fun post! Love that you would like to be on Glee...I am totally right there with you! Hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI agree about blogging! It's a weird thing but I can't imagine my life without it now! I love it! I can't sing either hehe. That's awesome that you'd want a mountain vacation! It's so flat where in Chicago. Come to NY we got tons of mountains to spare! =)
ReplyDeleteI think you should just rock some vintage. Who cares what the high schoolers think? Do it!
ReplyDeleteI would love to wear vintage too - but it looks pretty horrible on me. I got all excited about a GroupOn I bought for Shabby Apple and I ordered such a cute vintage dress. Then I got it and it look HORRIBLE on me so I had to send it back and get running clothes. Not that I don't LOVE running clothes, but I wanted to look amazing in vintage.
ReplyDeleteAnd I wish I could sing too. When I'm in the car and belting out tunes I imagine myself impressing people with my amazing singing voice. Which I really don't have. Not even close. It's actually sad how bad I sound.
Have a great weekend!
You said pretty much exactly how I feel about blogging. I never knew it would turn into something so awesome.
ReplyDeleteI can completely see you in a vintage dress and I think I’ve seen some of the ones you posted before. They’re so pretty.
I’d like to be able to sing well too. I only sound good when the radio is blasting and I sing along ;)
This week has been a roller coaster for me as well. I’m so glad that it’s Friday!
I feel the same way about blogging... IT IS NUTS! :) HUGS
ReplyDeleteBlogging is definitely wierd!!!
ReplyDeleteCan you come help me clean and organize?
you are a million times more than a decent writer! you have a gift!
ReplyDeletelove this friday post. hope you can have a restful weekend.
ohhh, i like this friday post idea! i want in!!
ReplyDeletei think you, me and any other glee-wanna-be's should start our own band. i mean, we could be famous too, right?!
Whoa! Wait! What are you adding to the list????
ReplyDeleteI've never done one of these but they are so fun to read. I feel the same way about blogging, but not about the beach! I could stay for days & days. And one of my confessions is that I'm totally not into vintage clothes, which I think is like a cardinal sin in the blogging world, where everyone loves vintage everything, haha. Hope you're having a great weekend!!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with the "weird" comment! People don't get it unless they blog :)
ReplyDeleteI can't seem to be able to wear vintage for the life of me. Anything I try looks ridiculous on me. I get a tiny bit jealous when I see other girls looking fabulous in vintage!
ReplyDeleteHey now, shopping is a talent! You are a good writer though! I agree on the vintage stuff, I wish I were "cool" enough to pull it off!
ReplyDeleteyoung lady you get those vintage dresses out and rock them asap!
ReplyDeleteVery cool! I love learning about fellow bloggers :)
ReplyDeleteI hope this week is bteter than last for you!
meghan! i think you can TOTALLY pull off vintage in high school and hey maybe start a trend? who knows! ;)
ReplyDeletei wish i could sing too. but shopping, well i've got that down too.
I love this! I agree with you about blogging- it is super weird- but in a good way! xoxo
ReplyDeleteSo enjoyed this post! I appreciate your bloggy friendship! =)
ReplyDeleteSo, where did you score your vintage goodies?
ReplyDeleteAwww I like this. Also I like the fact that you don't wear some clothes you own. Because I do the same thing!! We should be more brave maybe :)
ReplyDeleteI think shopping is a talent! I happen to be terrible at it! And I love your take on blogging...it is weird, isn't it?!
ReplyDeleteShopping is definitely a talent. I like to think I'm a very experienced shopper as well. :)
ReplyDeleteThat was fun! I would choose beach. Hate it when everyone else goes off skiing. Can't stand the sport.
ReplyDeleteBlogging is wonderful, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteI can't stand to be out in the sun for very long either. I'm not a summer gal.
Wholeheartedly agree with your take on blogging!!!
ReplyDelete