This weekend, the hubs and I are FINALLY going to start decorating our little love shack. We've been living here for approximately four months and we do not have anything on the walls. They are naked and begging to be covered. I am hoping (fingers crossed) to create something similar to THIS:

(All images via Apartment Therapy)
I call it the "random photo frame collage". I am not sure if it has a technical term, but I like it and am looking to create something similar in our bedroom. Here's to feeling inspired and creative! Happy Weekend, y'all!
Thanks for your sweet comment and for visiting me!
ReplyDeletegreat ideas!
Go for it - it will look wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI am craving to do something similar - but our pesky landlord - grr - and her "no pictures on the wall" rule! Grr!
x
ps: thanks for your super sweet comments - so appreciated!
ooooh! fun! don't forget the stud finder and the leveler!
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting to do this too! Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDelete