8.04.2009

I Got Myself a Husband...

Well, it's official - I am a MRS! I could go on and on about the wedding and how incredibly perfect it was. My beautiful bridesmaids were so loving and supportive. My family was the same.

And Mikey? Well, he was wonderful and handsome and I will never forget how I felt when I saw him for the first time. It took everything in me not to shout "I love you!" in the middle of the church.

The day was simply spectacular. My favorite highlights?

* My cupcake tier
* A late night snack of White Castles (Can you tell I love food?)
* The entire dance floor screaming and yelling to Toto's "Africa"
* Dancing with my HUSBAND and my daddy
* Being the LAST people to leave our reception, only to find that we were stranded with no ride home. Seriously? Who leaves the bride and groom? :)

Once the big, bad professional photos come in, I will be sure to share more. Look for honeymoon updates too!

Thank to you everyone for all of your love and support. I have a HUBBY! YAY!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations mrs! Your photos are beautiful, hope you had the perfect day. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, congrats! Can't wait to see more, especially the cupcake tier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww :) Congratulations! I wish you the best and it seems like you had a lovely, beautiful wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...