Tomorrow marks the "I've Been Married for One Month" milestone. Over the past few weeks, many people have asked how I like being married. Of course, I explain to them that I absolutely love it and am extremely happy. Several people have also asked how it feels to go home and cook for my husband. My reply? "I don't cook" As in, AT ALL. Today was the first time I even made a sandwich for Mikey. At our bridal shower, when Mikey opened the box with our all-clad stainless steel French skillet, I asked him if we would use it to make French toast. Seriously, a 5- year old has more talent in the kitchen than myself. But when people ask why I don't cook, I'd love to have the following pictures handy:


Isn't he so talented? Oh husband. Sigh.
HE IS TALETNED! and how sweet :)
ReplyDeleteWow! You definitely do not need to cook! My boyfriend does all the cooking too, I have to admit, though as good as his skills are he definitely does not come close to your husband's ability! I am not known for my culinary ability (I made him sick once with a vegetable stir-fry - I don't know how I went wrong with stir fry!!).
ReplyDeleteps: thanks for your lovely words on my blog! They really cheered me up when I really needed it, and made me realise that everything does indeed happen for a reason. Have a great weekend!