4.08.2009

Sometimes...

I've been feeling pretty stressed as of late with school and the wedding and finding a place to live, so I've decided to take some time to stop and smell the roses - meaning, spend more quality "me" time. Over the past few days, I've worked out, purchased several books (including "The Idiot's Guide to Zen Living"), caught up on my television (is anyone else as huge of a "Real Housewives of NYC" fan as I am?) and enjoyed the beautiful photography on several of my favorite blogs. And I've decided I would like:

* A room like this, with twinkling lights (spotted on "You Are My Fave")

* A pizza and prosecco party (spotted on "Lovely Little Things")
* To take a road trip and be as ridiculously adorable as these two (Spotted on "The Rockstar Diaries")

But a girl can only dream.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I DO in fact love the Real Housewives of NYC. Though, I feel my love for Real Housewives of New Jersey may overshadow them. I love, love Jill, her real husband, and her gay husband. I want to punch Ramona in the face out of charity so that her eyes will shift back to where they belong; because right now, they're in the land of crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore Jill and Bobby and Brad myself! I cannot STAND Ramona's crazy eyes, and I am sorry, but Mario is NOT hot. He would actually make a great husband on the New Jersey series. And I think everyone should take a drink each time LuAnne mentions that she is a countess.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...