12.24.2014

Christmas with "minted"

As many of you know, Mike and I are in the midst of "finally" decorating our home.  We have a pretty eclectic mix of wall art - some prints are from Etsy, while others are from Home Goods.  However, when I heard about minted, I had no idea that in addition to holiday cards, they had some pretty incredible decor options, too!

After scouring the art section for over an hour, I found some super cute options!

For Layla's bathroom, I thought this would be a cute option:


Minted1


And of course, I can always find room for some NYC-themed prints!


Minted2
For Mike, I thought a vintage camera print might be nice - plus, (and I know this sounds weird), I think it would look awesome in our guest bathroom.


Minted3

In addition to some cool prints, I loved the "maps" section on Minted, too!  Perhaps these would make for some cute Christmas gifts???

Illinois love, yo!
Minted4



These gold foil maps are pretty great, too:
  Minted5

Are you familiar with minted?  Have you ever given "art" as a gift?

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love the gold foil one, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them! We are currently searching for save the dates and definitely took a look at that site! Good to know they have art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never hear do them but it looks pretty neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minted is my new addiction. They offer great ideas, and sadly I have only bought/made cards through them but never art. I did however think of the idea to make a photo-state map poster or so through their website. Looks so personal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally forgot to send you a Christmas card this year! At least I think? I don' know I got sick right before the holiday and it all went out the window.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...