(Disclaimer: Mike took pictures of me jumping, but for some reason, they did not turn out. This is probably a good thing, because I am sure I looked SUPER flattering…)
When we checked in, I was immediately given a special pair of socks for the trampolines. I noticed that there were a ton of parents hanging out at the snack bar (there was plenty of seating and open areas for parents to watch, which was cool). It then dawned on me that I was probably the only "adult" jumping in the middle of the day, and I was right - regardless, it was fun to get in touch with my inner kiddo!
After the socks, and after an employee gave me a quick tour, I headed to the "open jump" area. At first, I was a bit nervous, but once I started jumping, I couldn't stop laughing! It was SO.MUCH.FUN. Plus, I could totally feel my abs working!
(This is not me, but I was just as happy! She's way cuter, though.)
SkyZone also has a basketball hoop, an area for dodgeball and a foam pit. As we were leaving, I was super excited to read about Sky Fit, their 60-minute fitness class. I would love to go back and give it a shot!
(The Sky Fit class. Who's with me? Talk about low impact!)
I have to admit that I really love how Sky Zone promotes a fun but healthy active lifestyle. I am sure most people wouldn't consider an indoor trampoline park as a form of exercise, but the advantages are endless, and it's a cool alternative. (Plus, if Layla was older, I'd totally try to convince her to have her birthday party here!)
Anyway, if I haven't already convinced you to check it out, Sky Zone is graciously offering FOUR FREE PASSES to the Elmhurst location. You can enter via the Rafflecopter below - the giveaway will end on December 1st!
We have a trampoline park here that i recently went to also, it was a blast!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a lot of fun! I think I'd be most interested in the trampolines! I'd also want to try SkyFit! :)
ReplyDeleteWe have a Sky Zone here too! Mike really wants to try it!
ReplyDeletePretty sure I don't have this here... but it looks awesome!
ReplyDelete7% Solution
I've been to a similar place before with my kids. Had a blast. I'd go again. I might break a hip, but I'd go again.
ReplyDeleteThat looks awesome! We live pretty close too. My Mr. 7 would love to go.
ReplyDelete