5.12.2009

Funny.

Once again, I am sick. Ugh. I bet next to my best friend Danielle, I get sick more often than anyone else I know. And I eat well, exercise regularly and take vitamins. Perhaps its because I am a teacher in a school of almost 4,000 kids?

Anyway, before I rub some Vick's Vapor Rub on my chest (sexy, I know), I figured I'd send myself a card:

And another:

And then I just got carried away with other amazingly hysterical cards:


(Because I don't do this at all!)

(Because once I asked Mikey to bite my neck.)


(Because this is why my future husband loves me.)

(Because once I asked Mikey to bite my neck.)

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of this one personally...


    http://www.someecards.com/upload/get_well/since_youre_sick.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a great documentary on the Science Channel last night about how viruses spread and how people contract them. Remember to wash your hands more often. And hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There should be one that says, "That picture I sent you of myself was taken while I was on the toilet."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...