5.24.2009

Alive and Well.

I swear I am not dead - I am very much alive and well and stressed and excited and feeling all sorts of emotions.  In fact, the only dead thing in my life right now is my cell phone.  While more posts are coming soon, I had to share the following:

* I only have one more week of work left - yahoo for summer!
* While I am very excited about summer - my students made me the most amazing and thoughtful gift ever.  I will post pictures soon:)
* I am getting married in exactly 2 months!
* I may or may not have found a place to live in an A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. location.
* Mikey and I are enjoying the beautiful weather and living it up in the Chi, as usual!  It was great to get some runs in along the lakefront - I swear, Chicago never ceases to amaze me in all its chaotic beauty.

Happy Memorial Day weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...