
We decided to stay at Mandalay Bay in a beautiful suite. I have always loved Mandalay for its restaurant choices, its luxurious pools and the simple smell of perfurmed air that hits you when you enter the lobby. I couldn't have been happier with our stay - the suite had a great view and there was a PHONE IN THE BATHROOM. I didn't use it of course, but its mere presence made me the happiest bride in the world!
We balanced our final leg of the honeymoon with fabulous dinners, lounging by the pool, a Cirque du Soleil show, and fun with friends. A few highlights?
Dinner and drinks (and a free dessert, compliments of Wolfgang Puck, ha!) at Lupo, eyecandy and rumjungle.


More amazing dinners and drinks at crafsteak and Mesa Grill. The restaurant choices in Vegas simply boggles my mind. In addition to all of the buffets, there are selections from every renowned chef, including two of my favorites, Tom Colicchio and Bobby Flay. I have NO CLUE how to cook, but I can appreciate a great meal with the rest of them. A great bottle of wine and mango chicken? Sign me up!
Unfortunately, I have the least amount of pictures of the last leg of our fantastic journey. While many people thought it was odd that we invited friends and family to join us for the weekend, it was one of the best decisions we made regarding the wedding and it made the week that much more special. Mike and I are blessed with amazingly supportive friends and family - why WOULDN'T we continue to celebrate those that matter to us most?
While I am sad that our wonderful trip is over, we're beginning to plan a trip to Ireland in March. I am beyond excited and hope we continue to take advantage of these opportunities while we're "young" (and by "young", I mean, without children!). Any suggestions?
Las Vegas looks like so much fun! I was there when I was 15, but I would love to go again as an adult!
ReplyDeleteIreland - I've only ever been to Dublin, but it is an amazing city - definitely a party city. I would take a few days of your trip to spend in Dublin, enjoying the Guiness!!
xx
I'm so sad I missed this trip! I really should let Drunk Laura make more of my decisions, then I would have made it there!
ReplyDeleteI think that is such a fabulous idea to bring your friends and fam in at the end. I'm dying to go back to Vegas!
ReplyDelete