7.16.2009

Photo Fun.

With the wedding quickly approaching (next Friday), Mike and I have made it a priority to RELAX. The last minute details are definitely stressful (so-and-so can't sit with him, etc) so we have made it a habit to take morning walks (with our Starbucks, of course) through Millenium Park. On Tuesday, we decided to take advantage of our sweet camera (a Nikon something or other) and tripod and take some photos.

I hadn't realized how beautiful the park is. On a much smaller scale, it reminded me of Central Park - a wonderful little pocket of calm and serenity in the midst of buildings and chaos.

This impromptu photo shoot also helped me realize that I need to work on opening my eyes all of the way - especially when I am photographed continuously next weekend. This is actually a vast improvement from my typical photos, as I am the queen of blinking. As Miss Tyra would say, I need to learn how to "smile with my eyes". I think opening them is a good start, don't you think?
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. These photos of you two are great! Keeping your eyes open seems like the best advice you can give yourself. It's going to be a magical day-the result of lots of work on your part. Enjoy it!
    PS I totally agree about Millenium Park-Central Park analogy. Have you done the Segway tour? It takes you through the park and all the way out to Northerly Island. Great fun even for us Chicago natives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!


    And congrats on your new newlywed life!!! Lots of blessings to you both!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...